I HA VE BEEN LAUGHING FOR FOIVE MINTUEWS
IS TURNIN’ LIL’ OL’ ME TO SIN
when i bought pokemon X i picked fennekin and squirtle okay
right now we focus on my squirtle, Kazoo, who had a bold personality or something like that
so ofc because he was proud he sparkled
when Kazoo became a Blastoise I was battling him with my friend and she was like “haha holy shit how did you get a shiny blastoise”
i cried for twenty minutes straight
i thought he was sparkly because he had self confidence
Adventures with Mortals.
Uncleanliness of any sort.
Being in a boat.
Boromir dying in the middle of a quest.
When they’re taking the Hobbits to Isengard.
Gandalf the Grey.
Gandalf the White.
When people mess with his Dwarf.
Aragorn’s hair cut
Bad hair days.
Maybe it was the way they expected so much of him. He was only ten, and despite all the alterations to his mind, he still had the mentality of a ten year old. So the pressure of being a great commander, of being a functional chimera, of being a mindless slave despite having feelings and (an albeit warped) sense of morality was pretty draining.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
I’M SCARED TO DO THIS BUT IT SOUNDS FUN
Ooooh, I love this stuff. Send me numbers, Frends!
are you ready to get